Background

Monday, October 18, 2010

A New Journey

I'm here to lead you through my exciting new journey as a lia sophia Advisor!  Along the way we'll learn about what it takes to start a lia sophia business, all the great benefits you get, and how much fun it is!  After all, my job IS partying! 

First I want to give you a little bit of background about me and what led me to this decision.  As I write this, my baby lies sleeping in my lap, which seems to be her favorite place these days.  I think about what a great opportunity I have, to be able to stay at home with her.  This was our (mine and my husband's) decision from the start, that I would stay at home with my daughter.  Along the way, things got a little bumpy with our finances, and we ended up moving, TWICE.  I have been contemplating how I can best supplement my husband's income, and was becoming brokenhearted over thinking about going back to work.  I began to search for other options, finding mostly scams in the work-at-home "opportunities".  

I had considered party plans in the past, but never found one that I thought I would last very long doing.  Most either have an excellent compensation plan OR an excellent hostess plan, but usually not both.  Then I found lia sophia.  Or, should I say, my cousin found it.  I never thought much about it, but my Dad began to talk to me one day about it and asked me if I thought I could do it, saying my cousin was doing really well with it.  I briefly considered it, but decided, being pregnant at the time, and very ill most of the time, to put it out of my mind.  Well, here we are, a year plus later, and I had begun to think again about what I can do to make extra money to supplement my husband's income without going back to work full time and leaving my little girl.  That's when lia sophia came back to my mind. 

I'm not a person to jump into something without researching.  In fact, I OVER-research things.  I thought of numerous things while researching, which I will go over in another blog post.  I researched many different home party plans, and I recommend, if you're in search of your own business with minimal startup cost, that you also research the options, but I highly recommend lia sophia!

No comments:

Post a Comment